Filed underPro Golf
FORT WORTH (CBSSPORTS.COM) – To say Tiger Woods isn’t a huge fan of making media room appearances would be like saying surfers get a little annoyed when sharks entire their part of the ocean. Tiger makes it clear that he’d rather gnaw on old rubber than have to sit around and answer questions pitched at him from the media.
And for the second time this season, Tiger isn’t going to take a seat at the pre-tournament media barrage held this week at the Memorial. Woods, a four-time winner at this event, announced that instead of a press conference this week at Jack Nicklaus’ event, Tiger is going to host something called a Google Hangout session where fans can interact with him live.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas Pizza Chain Giving Free Pizza For Ordering In Spanish
- Animal Shelter May Have To Perform Mass Euthanization
- Cows Killed & Injured, I-35 Closed After Cattle Truck Crash
- Mom Says Reunion With Missing Children Not Joyous
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change