ARLINGTON (AP) - Organizers say the 80,000-seat Cowboys Stadium has sold out for Sunday afternoon’s international soccer match between Mexico and Brazil.
The stadium in Arlington, located midway between Dallas and Fort Worth, is the home of the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys.
The game will close out the Mexican National Team’s 2012 five-game U.S. tour.
The sellout was announced Tuesday.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas Pizza Chain Giving Free Pizza For Ordering In Spanish
- Animal Shelter May Have To Perform Mass Euthanization
- Cows Killed & Injured, I-35 Closed After Cattle Truck Crash
- Mom Says Reunion With Missing Children Not Joyous
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change