DALLAS (AP) - Megabus.com has added Texas to its schedule with initial fares as low as $1 during the first week of sales.
The express bus company on Thursday announced service begins June 19 to and from Dallas, with seven cities on the schedule.
The carrier, which only sells tickets online, says the direct schedule includes Houston, Austin and San Antonio. Megabus.com will also serve some out-of-state cities: Little Rock, Ark.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Norman, Okla.
Megabus.com will offer 21 daily departures from a designated stop in downtown Dallas.
Megabus.com describes itself as a low-cost express bus line that offers tickets via the Internet. The vehicles have free Wi-Fi. The fleet includes some double-decker buses.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas Pizza Chain Giving Free Pizza For Ordering In Spanish
- Animal Shelter May Have To Perform Mass Euthanization
- Cows Killed & Injured, I-35 Closed After Cattle Truck Crash
- Mom Says Reunion With Missing Children Not Joyous
- Satanic Markings Left On Car During Oil Change