Austin Allsup Has Music In His Genes
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Austin Allsup was destined for a career in music. The local musician was born in Fort Worth and still lives in North Texas. His father, Tommy Allsup, worked with some of the hottest names in the industry — Buddy Holly, Willie Nelson, Roy Orbison to name a few. This family connection obviously influenced Allsup’s path in life.
You can check out Austin Allsup on Friday night at Billy Bob’s Texas. And you can preview his show by watching the videos below. Allsup stopped by the CBS 11 News studio on Friday morning for a brief interview and a special live performance.
Also Check Out:
- SMU Crane Suspect Falls To Death After Standoff
- 56-Pound Tumor Removed From Garland Woman
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Adults Arrested For Providing Prom Party Alcohol
- Details Of John Wiley Price Federal Complaint Released