GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Grand Prairie are searching for a neighborhood prowler.
According to authorities, residents living in the Coronado Woods Subdivision, at South Carrier and Crosslands, have seen a prowler in the area.
The man has been spotted several times, over the last few months.
During one of the most recent incidents a resident’s surveillance camera actually captured video of the suspect. (See the above video.) The suspect was not only near the resident’s property, but actually entered the backyard.
The suspect is described as a white male, between the ages of 18 and 21. The man wears glasses, is thin and has a mustache and chin hair.
Investigators say the incidents are a part of an open and ongoing investigation and they ask that anyone with information about the lurking incidents or the identity of the suspect call the Grand Prairie police tip line at (972) 237-8877.
Also Check Out:
- SMU Crane Suspect Falls To Death After Standoff
- 56-Pound Tumor Removed From Garland Woman
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Adults Arrested For Providing Prom Party Alcohol
- Details Of John Wiley Price Federal Complaint Released