AUSTIN (AP) – Tickets for the return of Formula One to the United States go on sale June 10 for the November race in Texas.
The Circuit of the Americans announced Tuesday that prices will range from $159 to $499 for the three-day, reserved grandstand tickets. The race will be the first in the United States for Formula One since 2007.
The track is under construction outside of Austin. The cheapest tickets allow access to grassy areas located around the track, with higher prices for the grandstands.
F1′s presence in the U.S. will increase in 2013 with a race in New Jersey along the Hudson River waterfront across from Manhattan.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- SMU Crane Suspect Falls To Death After Standoff
- 56-Pound Tumor Removed From Garland Woman
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Adults Arrested For Providing Prom Party Alcohol
- Details Of John Wiley Price Federal Complaint Released