NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - At the beginning of May, the NFL suspended four current and/or former Saints players for their role in the New Orleans bounty scandal. All four players appealed (and the NFLPA filed a pair of grievances to support those appeals). And according to a report, Commissioner Roger Goodell will hear those appeals on June 18.
Steve Wyche of NFL.COM reports that Goodell plans to hear the appeals of current Saints Jonathan Vilma and Will Smith as well as former Saints Anthony Hargrove and Scott Fujita. The meeting between Goodell and Vilma could be particularly interesting — and awkward — because of the defamation lawsuit Vilma recently filed against the Commissioner.
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion