CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) – Ford is making slight modifications to the 2013 Fusion it plans to use next season in NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series.
Some of the updates announced Monday are designed to add additional brand identity through new grille work and hood lines.
When the car was revealed in January, it had a stickered front grille that has since been removed. In place now is an actual grille bar that is identical to the production car. Also added was detail to the fog light housings that created a more detailed headlight area.
Ford also says the new Fusion will have a more aggressive hood than originally introduced. Ford will display the car this weekend at Michigan International Speedway.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion