NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - The NFL has taken notice of the recent spates of arrests of its players for driving under the influence. The league will soon communicate with clubs to be particularly vigilant about cautioning everyone — not just players, but all team employees — that this is a dangerous time of the season for potential DUI offenses.
“This is the time when we need to be very careful,” said one person familiar with the league’s thinking, “when guys break mini-camps and incidents tend to spike. We want to make sure everyone understands that. Not just players but everyone.”
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion