DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Is Kyle Orton a better back-up than Jon Kitna? Orton has been on-and-off during his NFL career with the Bears and Broncos…and now the Cowboys have him standing by as Romo’s replacement.
RAGE reviews Orton’s performance and asks the all-important question, if Romo goes out can Kyle Orton start for the Cowboys?
PLAY: Can Kyle Orton still start in the NFL?
Listen to Richie & Greggo “RAGE” weekdays 2:00pm – 7:00pm on 105.3 The Fan. Follow us on Twitter @1053RAGE @RichieWhitt @TCUWhiteTrash @ArmenontheAir @Sybil1053
(© Copyright 2012 CBSDFW.COM, CBS Local a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion