Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
SAN DIEGO (Sports Network) - Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton took batting practice on Monday and will be in the starting lineup for Tuesday’s game against the San Diego Padres.
Hamilton was available for Monday’s series opener as a pinch-hitter, but did not make an appearance.
He has been out of the lineup since last Thursday with an intestinal virus that caused him to be hospitalized. He was released from the hospital on Saturday.
The 2010 American League MVP has been an integral part of the Rangers’ offensive production this year, hitting .330 with 22 homers and 62 RBI for the division leaders.
(© Copyright 2012 The Sports Network. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology
- Storm Cells Trigger Damaging Hail In DFW
- Texas Teen Walking To D.C. With Cross On Back
- Wrong-Way Driver Sets Off Deadly Dallas Pileup
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare