DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – The defense attorney in Roger Clemens’ perjury case says the jury was “firmly convinced” the former pitcher wasn’t lying when he told Congress he didn’t use steroids or human growth hormones.
With Clemens now acquitted of all charges in his perjury case, should the doors of Cooperstown (The Baseball Hall Of Fame) now open for ‘The Rocket’?
New School makes the case for Roger to be finally admitted into the Hall Of Fame.
PLAY: Should the doors of Cooperstown NOW open for Roger Clemens?
*Listen to New School with Shan, RJ, Jasmine & Troy weekdays 5:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on 105.3 The Fan.
(© Copyright 2012 KRLD FM, 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Aging Men Turn To Botox For Job Hunting Edge
- Super-Sized Hen Egg Had Another Egg Inside
- Terrell Owens Released From Allen Wranglers
- Veterinarian Cares For Two Legged Dogs
- Pizza Shop Set To Start Spanish Only Promotion