LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) - Demi Lovato has hopped on the dip-dye trend, sporting partially pink hair at the San Francisco audtions for “The X Factor.” Lovato is joining Britney Spears, Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid as judges on the second season of the show.
Lovato tweeted to her fans “Yay!! Simon approves of my pink hair!!” along with a picture.
The show’s Twitter account tweeted back saying, “We not only approve…We want!!!”
Lovato is among several celebrities trying out the dip-dye ‘ombre’ look including Kate Bosworth and Nicole Richie. The singer/actress was raised in the Dallas area, while her mother performed as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.
Also Check Out:
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology
- Storm Cells Trigger Damaging Hail In DFW
- Texas Teen Walking To D.C. With Cross On Back
- Wrong-Way Driver Sets Off Deadly Dallas Pileup
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare