HOUSTON (AP) - Retail gasoline prices have dropped a nickel this week across Texas.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price per gallon at the pump has slipped to $3.28 per gallon.
Gasoline prices declined 6 cents this week nationwide, to settle at $3.47 per gallon.
The association survey found that drivers in El Paso are paying the highest average price in Texas, at $3.46 per gallon. The least expensive gasoline in Texas was found in Fort Worth, at $3.22 per gallon.
Experts say lower crude oil prices and economic concerns have contributed to a decline in retail gasoline prices for several months.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology
- Storm Cells Trigger Damaging Hail In DFW
- Texas Teen Walking To D.C. With Cross On Back
- Wrong-Way Driver Sets Off Deadly Dallas Pileup
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare