OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) – Three of the NBA’s bright, young stars – Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose will grace the cover of “NBA 2K13,” the latest edition in a popular video game series.
The trio were selected Tuesday, a year after Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird were put on the cover of the game as the league and current players fought over a new labor deal.
Now the game’s makers are moving from the past to the NBA’s future. Each of the three new cover boys has won the Rookie of the Year award and Rose was the MVP in 2010-11.
Developed by Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio, “NBA 2K13” will be available Oct. 2 in North America and Oct. 5 internationally.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Rangers Broadcaster OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- JCPenney’s Stock Price Tumbles
- Sheriff’s Office & Biker Disagree On Memorial Day Arrest
- Family Files Lawsuit After Funeral Home Mix-Up
- Family’s Dream Home Turns Into A Nightmare