NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves have a baby on the way.
The couple, who tied the knot last month, announced the news Wednesday on Twitter. “happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep livin,” the actor tweeted.
The 42-year-old “Magic Mike” star and the 29-year-old model already have two children: 2-year-old daughter Vida and 4-year-old son Levi.
Also Check Out:
- City Limits When Flags Can Be Placed Near Veteran Graves
- Resident Calls Police After Seeing Body Being Loaded Into SUV
- Woman Crossing Highway Hit & Killed By Cement Truck
- Rangers Broadcaster Barnett OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology