From Dallas Mavericks
Kidd took his first major fall off the age cliff last season, and wasn’t the same player at either end. He was more of a defensive liability after helping shut down the Heat in the 2011 Finals. Kidd struggled running the offense and posted career lows in points and assists per 36 minutes, shooting just 36 percent from the field.
Kidd can operate as a fine backup, but he’s no longer a starter-caliber point guard in the league, as brutal as that is. It’s a stacked position and the Mavericks need to be sure this isn’t a major contract to keep their flexibility open.
Also Check Out:
- City Limits When Flags Can Be Placed Near Veteran Graves
- Resident Calls Police After Seeing Body Being Loaded Into SUV
- Woman Crossing Highway Hit & Killed By Cement Truck
- Rangers Broadcaster Barnett OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology