DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – As part of our week long coverage of UFC 148 in Las Vegas for 105.3 The Fan, I spent my 4th of July at The UFC Training Center, participating in their first ever “media workout day”.
The UFC assembled a collection of fighters who coached the media in Brazilian jiu jitsu, wrestling, and striking techniques.
48 hours later, I’m still sore, and I’m trying to avoid eye contact with the fighters that were our coaches. They were not kidding around.
Watch and laugh:
You can follow me on Twitter @RichardHunter
(© Copyright 2012 CBSDFW.COM, CBS Local a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- City Limits When Flags Can Be Placed Near Veteran Graves
- Resident Calls Police After Seeing Body Being Loaded Into SUV
- Woman Crossing Highway Hit & Killed By Cement Truck
- Rangers Broadcaster Barnett OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology