FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Police have issued a Silver Alert for an elderly man diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
Luis Martinez, 78, was last seen at 2:30 a.m. Sunday at Estates Healthcare and Rehabilitation at 201 Sycamore School Road in Fort Worth.
Police say Martinez is 5 feet 4 inches, weighs 170 pounds and has brown eyes and hair. Martinez was last seen wearing a baseball hat, grey shirt and pants and black shoes. Martinez needs a cane to walk.
If you have any information regarding Martinez contact the Fort Worth Police Department at 817-355-4222.
Also Check Out:
- City Limits When Flags Can Be Placed Near Veteran Graves
- Resident Calls Police After Seeing Body Being Loaded Into SUV
- Woman Crossing Highway Hit & Killed By Cement Truck
- Rangers Broadcaster Barnett OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology