DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) -The DART Paratransit van driver who was involved in a multi-vehicle crash on the Dallas North Tollway has been fired.
The driver worked for Veolia Transportation, a contractor for DART.
The driver was caught on video slamming into the back of a sedan on Friday June 29th on the southbound side of the tollway causing a five vehicle pile-up.
According to a press release from Veolia, the driver did not violate any of its cell phone, drug or alcohol use policies. Still the driver is no longer with the company.
Also Check Out:
- City Limits When Flags Can Be Placed Near Veteran Graves
- Resident Calls Police After Seeing Body Being Loaded Into SUV
- Woman Crossing Highway Hit & Killed By Cement Truck
- Rangers Broadcaster Barnett OK After Bizarre On-Air Moment
- Lawsuit Filed Against Apple’s Siri Technology