FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - One person was found injured after family members heard an explosion at a home in Frisco. The incident happened at around 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning in the 7700 block of Glen Oaks Drive.
The possible explosion was heard in the home’s garage. Family members rushed there to find a 22-year-old woman hurt. She was transported via air ambulance to Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Officials have not released her condition.
The cause of the possible explosion is not yet known.
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Middle School Principal Indicted
- Dallas Mavericks: Destruction Complete!
- Motorcyclist Dies During Garland Police Chase
- Drivers Stop I-30 Traffic To Watch Fair Park Fireworks
- Children Stranded In Dallas After Mother Dies