SAN ANTONIO (AP) – The San Antonio Spurs say they have re-signed forward Boris Diaw for the coming season.
The Spurs announced the move Thursday without disclosing terms.
Diaw played in 20 games, seven of them starts, after signing on with the Spurs on March 23. He averaged 4.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists in 20.3 minutes while shooting .588 (40-68) from the field. In the playoffs, Diaw started all 14 games for the Spurs and averaged 6.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 24.7 minutes.
The 6-8, 235-pound Diaw is a nine-year NBA veteran and a member of France’s Olympic team with Spurs teammate Tony Parker.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Middle School Principal Indicted
- Dallas Mavericks: Destruction Complete!
- Motorcyclist Dies During Garland Police Chase
- Drivers Stop I-30 Traffic To Watch Fair Park Fireworks
- Children Stranded In Dallas After Mother Dies