From Dallas Stars
DALLAS (AP) The Dallas Stars have signed goaltender Richard Bachman to a $625,000 contract for next season.
Dallas also Thursday signed forward Colton Sceviour to a two-way contract for the 2012-13 season.
Bachman was 8-5-1 with a 2.77 goals-against average as a rookie last season in Dallas. He had a .910 save percentage in 18 games, and became the first rookie goaltender in Stars history to win his first three NHL starts and the first to start seven consecutive games.
Bachman was drafted in the fourth round of the 2006 NHL draft by the Stars.
Sceviour, a fourth-round draft pick in 2007, spent the past three seasons with the Texas Stars in the American Hockey League. He had 21 goals and 32 assists in 75 games last season.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Middle School Principal Indicted
- Dallas Mavericks: Destruction Complete!
- Motorcyclist Dies During Garland Police Chase
- Drivers Stop I-30 Traffic To Watch Fair Park Fireworks
- Children Stranded In Dallas After Mother Dies