Reporting Jane Slater
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Now in his fourth year with the Cowboys, TE John Phillips talked with Elf & Slater about his expectations for the 2012 season as he prepares to head to training camp in Oxnard, California.
Just last year, Phillips had productive season as a backup for the Cowboys. He had 15 catches for over 100 yards and a touchdown in 2011.
PLAY: John Phillips with Elf & Slater on The Fan
(© Copyright 2012 CBSDFW.COM and CBS Local, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- North Texas Middle School Principal Indicted
- Dallas Mavericks: Destruction Complete!
- Motorcyclist Dies During Garland Police Chase
- Drivers Stop I-30 Traffic To Watch Fair Park Fireworks
- Children Stranded In Dallas After Mother Dies