Local

Irving Officer Inhales Chlorine Gas Fumes

From Our CBS Music Web Sites

453641528 10 Irving Officer Inhales Chlorine Gas FumesAdorbale Baby Animals To Put A Smile On Your Face

150725619 10 Irving Officer Inhales Chlorine Gas FumesHot Models In Glasses

 alt=Musicians Then And Now II

452359780 10 Irving Officer Inhales Chlorine Gas FumesMissing Summer?

87222728 Irving Officer Inhales Chlorine Gas Fumes8 Reasons to Have A Good Love Life

sx Irving Officer Inhales Chlorine Gas Fumes Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – A police officer from Irving had to be hospitalized Tuesday night after a hazardous materials spill at a carpet cleaning company. Emergency crews were called to Restoration Solutions, located in the 3600 block of Kim Drive, around 11:00 p.m. because of a potentially harmful gas.

When officials arrived on the scene, they found that some cleaning solution had leaked onto chlorine tablets. This created a chlorine gas.

The injured police officer accidentally breathed in some of the fumes and had to be taken to the hospital. He is expected to be fine. Nobody else was hurt during the incident.

A command post was set up across the street from the building, and crews spent several hours cleaning up the mess.

Also Check Out: