Electrical Worker Dies At SeaWorld San Antonio

SAN ANTONIO (AP) – A SeaWorld San Antonio employee has died after apparently being accidentally shocked while working on a heating and air conditioning unit.

Police say 49-year-old Ricardo Corpus died in the rooftop accident.

Officer Matt Porter says another employee heard a sound and saw smoke from the area where Corpus had been working.

SeaWorld issued a statement of condolences following Saturday’s incident in an employee area. Park officials say no guests or animals were involved.

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is based in Orlando, Fla.

(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Also Check Out:

The Taz Show

Listen Live