ARLINGTON (AP) - Arkansas and Texas A&M have agreed to play their Southwest Classic series at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, from 2014 through 2024.
The game is being played at campus sites this year and in 2013 after three years in the Dallas suburb. The new agreement, announced Wednesday, amends the existing contract through 2018.
The Razorbacks have won all three previous Southwest Classics. The two teams are now SEC rivals.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
*You can listen to Aggie Football locally on 105.3 The Fan
Also Check Out:
- Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected
- Health Officials: No Need To Call 911 For Mosquito Bites
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field
- Billboard Controversy Comes To North Texas
- Texas Woman Aims For Skunk, Shoots Husband