DALLAS (CBSDFW) – 105.3 The FAN, the official radio home of the Dallas Cowboys, will broadcast 31.5 hours of continuous local Cowboys pregame programming leading up to the NFL season opener between the Cowboys and the Giants on Wednesday, Sept. 5.
Touted by the station as the “World’s Biggest Pregame Show,” coverage will include analysis of both teams, season predictions for the Cowboys, keys to the game, keys to the season, injury reports and expert analysis by:
- Dallas Cowboys play-by-play voice Brad Sham
- Dallas Cowboys color analyst and CBS 11 Sports Director Babe Laufenberg
- Valley Ranch Insider Mickey Spagnola
- 105.3 The FAN Cowboys Insider Mike Fisher
- Former scout and DallasCowboys.com Insider Bryan Broaddus
In addition, the program will include interviews with Cowboys Owner and General Manager Jerry Jones and Head Coach Jason Garrett as well as up-to-the-minute updates and opinions from all of the 105.3 The FAN local hosts.
The World’s Biggest Pregame Show will begin Tuesday, September 4 at noon on 105.3 the Fan, online at CBSDFW.com and on mobile devices via the radio.com app.
Also Check Out: