DALLAS (AP) - A Dallas-area man has been sentenced to death for killing his girlfriend and her 18-year-old daughter during a jealous rage.
A Dallas County jury on Wednesday decided on the death penalty for 39-year-old Tyrone Cade of Irving. Jurors last week rejected an insanity defense and convicted Cade of capital murder in the 2011 attack.
The victims were 37-year-old Mischell Fuller and Desaree Hoskins.
Investigators say Cade on March 27, 2011, walked into a police station and confessed to killing the women. Officers went to Cade’s home and located the bodies.
Authorities say Fuller and Cade had argued over a conversation she allegedly had with her ex-husband.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected
- Health Officials: No Need To Call 911 For Mosquito Bites
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field
- Billboard Controversy Comes To North Texas
- Texas Woman Aims For Skunk, Shoots Husband