AUSTIN (AP) - A stretch of Interstate-35W in Fort Worth tops the list of the most congested roadway segments in Texas.
The Texas Department of Transportation released a list of the top 100 roads on its website. Interstate-35W from Interstate-30 in downtown Fort Worth to Highway 183 totaled 1.2 million hours of delay in 2011, according to TxDOT’s data.
Next on the list was Interstate-635 in Dallas County between Interstate-35E and Highway 75. Parts of Interstate-45 in Harris County, Interstate-35 in Travis County and the Woodall Rodgers Freeway in downtown Dallas rounded out the top five.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected
- Health Officials: No Need To Call 911 For Mosquito Bites
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field
- Billboard Controversy Comes To North Texas
- Texas Woman Aims For Skunk, Shoots Husband