DALLAS (AP) – Police in Dallas have arrested an 18-year-old shooting victim in connection with the fatal shooting of another teenager in the city.
Byron Fuller Jr. was found with a gunshot wound just before 3 a.m. Monday in south Dallas. Police say Fuller was taken to an area hospital.
About half an hour later, police responded to a separate shooting very close to where Fuller was found. There, police found 19-year-old Valentin Valencia dead at the scene. He appeared to have been shot.
Police say they determined that Fuller was involved in the shooting that led to Valencia’s death.
Fuller has been charged with murder and is currently being held with bail set at $100,000.
Attorney information was not immediately available.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected
- Health Officials: No Need To Call 911 For Mosquito Bites
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field
- Billboard Controversy Comes To North Texas
- Texas Woman Aims For Skunk, Shoots Husband