Reporting Shan Shariff
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – With the Cowboys opening the 2012 regular season Wednesday night in New York against the defending Super Bowl Champions, owner/GM Jerry Jones admittedly a little nervous.
“Without a doubt I’m nervous” he told 105.3 The Fan’s New School morning show during his weekly Jerry Jones Show.
“We’re well prepared and dealing with injuries, but as a team we’re ready to play” said Jones with reference to the injuries holding back Jason Witten and Jay Ratliff, two of the Cowboys key players.
PLAY: The Jerry Jones Show on 105.3 The Fan
It’s doubtful that Witten will be playing against the Giants, but Jones said that he will be consulting with doctors in New York and will have an answer Tuesday afternoon on his current status. “I can see a situation where he would be cleared (to play Wednesday), but he’s been cleared for Seattle (September 16) right now, and that’s without even looking at a CAT scan.”
Also Check Out:
- Texas Judge Preparing For ‘Civil War’ If Obama Re-Elected
- Health Officials: No Need To Call 911 For Mosquito Bites
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field
- Billboard Controversy Comes To North Texas
- Texas Woman Aims For Skunk, Shoots Husband