DFW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (CBSDFW.COM) - Department of Public Safety personnel have finished the investigation of a “suspicious” bag that was found in a baggage claim area at DFW International Airport.
David Magaña, a spokesperson for DFW International Airport has confirmed the bag was removed from Terminal C-25’s baggage claim area at about 2:30 p.m. on Friday. The bag has since been taken to a different location for further analysis.
The investigation began just after noon on Friday. Airport police established a 300 foot perimeter around the baggage claim area in an effort to protect customers. At least three flights were delayed because of the investigation.
All of DFW International Airport’s other terminals continued to operate normally throughout the investigation.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field