DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A Dallas police sergeant was arrested Saturday on a charge of family violence.
The Dallas Police Department has confirmed that Sgt. Paul Figeroa was arrested in the City Of Murphy.
Figueroa, an 18-year veteran of the Dallas Police Department, has been placed on administrative leave while an investigation is conducted.
The Dallas Police Department’s website lists Figueroa as a supervisor for the deployment team, which uses covert surveillance, fugitive apprehension and intelligence gather to combat crime.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field