HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – According to the Tarrant County Public Health, another victim has died from the West Nile Virus. This is the seventh West Nile related death for Tarrant County.
The Hurst man was in his late 70′s.
Just yesterday, Tarrant County announced that it had suffered its sixth West Nile related fatality.
North Texans are being advised to take precautions against mosquito bites and potential infection by:
• Staying indoors at dawn, dusk and in the early evening
• Wearing long-sleeved shirts and long pants when outdoors
• Spraying clothing with repellents containing permethrin or DEET
• Repairing or replacing all screens in your home that have tears or holes
• Eliminating standing water that collects on your property
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field