SAN ANTONIO (AP) - A military jury has sentenced an Air Force basic training instructor to a year in prison after he pleaded guilty to having sex with a trainee.
The San Antonio Express-News reported the jury also sentenced Staff Sgt. Kwinton Estacio on Wednesday to reduction in rank to airman and a dishonorable discharge. The sentencing at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio came hours after the jury acqutted Estacio of wrongful sexual contact with a trainee.
He was swept up in a sex scandal at Lackland, where all American airmen receive basic training.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field