GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Garland have arrested a soccer coach accused of sexually abusing a child. Bernardo Mondragon-Guzman was taken into custody on Tuesday and charged with the continuous abuse of a child, a first-degree felony.
Mondragon-Guzman coached a children’s soccer team through the Garland Soccer Association. According to authorities, he had access to many kids between the ages of 5 and 10. One 10-year-old boy has been identified as a victim, and police believe that there are likely others.
If you believe that your child may have had an inappropriate relationship with the suspect, the Garland Police Department is asking parents to call Detective Galvan at 972-205-2082.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field