DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Dallas Cowboy Tyron Smith has been fined $15,750 by the NFL for his horse-collar tackle against the New York Giants last week.
Some believe the fine is too steep. In fact, Giants quarterback Eli Manning filmed a public service announcement in support of Tyron Smith.
PLAY: Eli Manning PSA
(©2012 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field