HOUSTON (AP) - Retail gasoline prices across Texas have risen by a penny this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported that average cost at the gas pump has reached $3.67 per gallon.
The nationwide gas price average jumped 5 cents this week to hit $3.87 per gallon.
Drivers in Texarkana have the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.72 per gallon. El Paso has the least expensive gasoline in the weekly survey at $3.55 per gallon.
AAA expects gasoline prices to decline in the coming months as demand declines following the busy summer driving period. Refineries will also be switching from a summer blend to a less expensive winter blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field