ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Texas Rangers players Michael Young, David Murphy and Elvis Andrus have participated in a series of taped public service announcements to encourage students to stop bullying one another.
The public service announcements are also being used by the Texas Rangers Foundation and its keep livin foundation that was just recently created with actor Matthew McConaughey.
The tapes are currently being sent to school districts in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Murphy and Young taped their messages in English, while Andrus filmed his in Spanish.
The Rangers would like to encourage all students 14 years and older to make a pledge to stop bullying for this school year.
To read more…Visit texasrangers.com/stopbullying.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field