PARKER COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Wet weather is believed to have contributed to an accident in Parker County that left a Brinks armored truck on the side of Interstate-20.
There were two guards inside the truck when it skidded off the eastbound side of the interstate and flipped. The rollover happened near Willow Park, in the median of I-20 and the service road.
The guards were temporarily trapped inside the truck. They were soon able to escape, with the help of a ladder, out the driver’s side door. The men were shaken up but didn’t appear to have any serious injuries. After the crash they were walking around the truck, accessing the damage.
The armored truck was still intact after the wreck, with all the doors closed. If there was any money onboard it’s apparently still safe.
Traffic in the area wasn’t seriously impacted.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field