FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A Parker County pair is in jail, charged with illegally tattooing a 14 year-old girl.
Deputies arrested Brian Sporn, 39, of Flower Mound and Lydie Mathers, 31, of Springtown after getting an anonymous tip that the two tattooed the teenager three times. According to the charges, the tattooing was not done in a licensed facility, which is against the law.
Deputies say Mathers is the child’s mother and that she gave permission for her daughter to be tattooed. The charges indicate that Sporn intentionally and knowingly performed the third tattoo on the teenager. Mathers administered the first two tattoos, according to deputies.
Child Protective Services has been notified, and the case is still under investigation.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field