DALLAS (CBS.DFW.COM) - Firefighters are trying to learn what started a house fire where one person was found dead early Saturday morning.
Jason Evans with the Dallas Fire Department released a statement on Sunday that said firefighters were called to the 1900 block of Park Avenue at around 12:30 a.m.
When firefighters arrived, they found the house fully engulfed in flames. While firefighters were trying to extinguish the fire the house’s roof caved in.
After the fire was put out, firefighters found a body in a room near the front of the house. Medical examiners have not yet released the identity of that person.
Also Check Out:
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Keller Band Director Suddenly Transferred
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Suspect Admits To Murdering Teen In Jail Interview