ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - A missing Arlington man has been located and police say he is safe at home all thanks to an alert postal carrier.
David Eugene Musselman was last seen at his home, in the 2400 block of Lakeside Drive in Arlington, at about 10:00 p.m. Sunday night. Musselman lives in the house with his wife, who noticed that her husband was not there at about 4:00 a.m. Monday morning.
According to authorities, it appeared as though Musselman, who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease, just walked away from his home on foot.
Police said the 81-year-old man did not have any friends or family members in the area and had no idea where he might be headed.
Hours after the missing person alert was issued an alert postal employee found Musselman near Bowen and Pioneer. The postal worker had earlier encountered a citizen volunteer who was actively looking for Musselman.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field