Arrest Made In Martel Avenue Sexual Assault
RICHARDSON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police have made an arrest in the sexual assault offense in Greenville.
On September 10, Police reported that a Latin male knocked on the front door of a home on Martel Avenue. When the victim opened the door, the suspect produced a handgun and forced his way inside. The suspect sexually assaulted the complainant, took property and then fled.
Jose Portillo, 22, of Richardson is charged with being an Illegal Alien, Burglary Habitation with intent to commit a Felony, Aggravated Sexual Assault and Aggravated Robbery.
Portillo is also being held on Capital Murder charges in the stabbing death of Jimmy Wayne Donawho, 63, of Richardson.
He is being held on a bond in excess of $1 million.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field