Reporting Ginger Allen
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – When a McKinney woman’s car broke down, she thought her biggest problem would be repairing the transmission. But weeks later, she still didn’t have her car and called CBS 11 for help. Investigative reporter Ginger Allen tracked down the vehicle and explains why it’s always important to read the fine print before you let anyone take your car for repairs.
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field