FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Apple’s iPhone 5 launched to massive fanfare on September 12, and now the verdict is in from CNET’s Scott Stein. He found that the new iPhone offers key features that were desired by users when its predecessor, the iPhone 4S, shipped.
“The bottom line is, we said last year that the two big missing parts of the iPhone were 4G LTE and a larger screen. The iPhone 5 has them, plus a new processor, plus a new design, plus iOS 6, plus a lot more. It’s the best iPhone that’s been made.”
Stein described the iPhone 5 as a “reboot” of the device, which started the smartphone revolution in 2007. “It’s hard to find a single part of the iPhone that hasn’t been rewritten, redesigned, retooled,” Stein wrote.
Stein gave the iPhone 5 four out of five stars, noting some missing features and drawbacks compared the top competition.
Read the full review: http://www.cnet.com/iphone-5/
Also Check Out:
- Bruce Willis To Fight For iTunes Inheritance
- Boss Saves Employee’s Life At North Texas Office
- Twin Engine Airplane Crashes In Fort Worth
- Neighbors Remember Local “Kid” Who Died Green Beret Hero
- Randy Travis’ Truck Found Abandoned In North Texas Field