GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Garland police say there are more possible sexual assault victims in the Bernardo Mondragon- Guzman case. The 41-year old illegal immigrant, who coached for several years with the Garland Soccer Association, is already behind bars.
He was arrested in early September 2012, after a 10-year old boy accused him of sexual abuse. Garland Police say three more children have come forward. Police are in the process of interviewing the children.
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave