DALLAS (AP) - A dinnertime appearance by former President George W. Bush will cap a daylong North Texas summit of more than 50 major Chinese investors looking for investment opportunities.
The U.S.-China Cross Border Private Investment Summit at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington on Friday is the first stop of a six-city U.S.-China Investment Week conference. The summit is organized by PiYi Investment, the Council of American States in China and the international law firm SNR Denton.
The day of forums and seminars at Cowboys Stadium will be capped by the dinner gala at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Dallas, with Bush as guest of honor.
The conference will include 25 events over 9 days in Dallas; Orlando, Fla.; Milwaukee; Washington, D.C.; Portland, Ore.; and Los Angeles.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave