Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
SEATTLE (AP) - Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington is still unsure when star Josh Hamilton will be back in the lineup.
Hamilton was not with the Rangers for their weekend series in Seattle. The former AL MVP returned to Texas on Friday for further evaluation of a sinus problem that is affecting his vision.
Hamilton has missed five straight games. He is hitting .287 with 123 RBIs and 42 home runs.
Washington said there has been no change in Hamilton’s status from what he’s been told. He added the team will have to see how Hamilton is responding at the park on Monday and if his symptoms have subsided.
“He may be available. He may not. I don’t know,” Washington said.
Texas opens a key four-game series with Oakland on Monday night.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Dallas “Anonymous Hacktivist” Believed To Be In Custody
- Police Defend Physical Removal Of 77-Year-Old Driver
- Controversial Billboard Message Now On Bumper Stickers
- Former NFL Player Struggles To Live Normal Life
- Widow Sues Over Whereabouts Of Husband’s Grave